Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Silsilaat alhadeeth athsaheeha by Shaykh Albanee سلسيلة الأحاديث الصحيحة







I love this book very much, it's a wonderful book alhamdulillah.

This is the summarized version of the book of Shaykh Albaneee Silsilaat alhadeeth athsaheeha - in this book the ahadeeth are organized by categories they fall in.

The book isn't thick and it is just one vol. and the chapter that i like much is the chapter on Adkhar and Dua. So many duas mash-Allah. When i read, i feel my emaan increases. Alhamdulillah.

and Because the book is all Arabic, it is a good practice for me also for my reading comprehension. alhamdulillah.

I bought this copy from the store of Brooklyn, "the house of knowledge", and the cost was a lot, mash-Allah, $35 dollars, he didn't give me any discount to this book mash-Allah.

But when i read the book and i benefit, i can forget the high cost. alhamdulillah.

I really wish to have complete book very much. Insha-Allah in near future i will. The full volumes cost a lot mash-Allah. I want to get all ahadeeth books of Shaykh Albanee insha-Allah.

May Allah benefit me from the books He has given me tawpiq to buy ameen.

I translated few ahadeeth from this book found here: The Translations of Works of Scholars

alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment