Saturday, November 7, 2009

Advising a person who commits sins, repents, then forgets and recommits them again


Advising a person who commits sins, repents, then forgets and recommits them again



His highness, Shaykh `Abdul `Aziz ibn `Abdullah ibn Baz May Allah sustain him...



Asalamualikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu (May Allah's Peace, Mercy, and Blessings be upon you)
I send you this message hopefully, putting full trust in Allah, (may He be Glorified and Exalted) and then in your advice and prayers after the guidance of Allah for us all. May Allah forgive me and be merciful to me. I was tried by grief, sadness, and an illness that I find no way to escape. I am afraid to start my talk with you by saying 'brother', for my sin has made me impure. This sin can cause mountains to crumble. I hope to find you a good advisor for me and to pray for me. Please, do not forget to pray for me so that Allah might forgive me. May Allah reward you. I was afflicted with having intercourse with my wife in her anus. I prayed a lot and asked Allah to make me forget this disaster but I know that hypocrites prayers are not accepted as they went astray. In that year, I performed Hajj but I spoilt my deed when my wife was in her menstrual period, I could not help myself and had intercourse with her in her anus despite the fact that I doubt whether my penis penetrated the anus or not but my intention was to do so. I ask your highness if there is any means to make this act hateful to me and help me evade the torture of Allah as whenever I commit this act, I repent for a while then I forget everything. Please, advise and pray for me. Thanks a lot. Please tell me if your reply will cost me and how much is it so that I can pay for it.


( Part No : 9,Page No:451)


Finally, I hope you will reply to my message and consider it. Your advice, with the grace of Allah, shall assist me to abandon this act (this malignant disease). Please, do not take much time to reply. Wassalamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh


The sinful `A H. A.


May Allah's Peace, Mercy, and Blessings be upon you too!

We advise you to repent to Allah, (may He be Glorified and Exalted) and never commit this major sin again. Whoever repents, Allah accepts his repentance. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, Repentance wipes out all the previous misdeeds. He (peace and blessings be upon him) also said, He who repents from his sins is like the one who did not commit a sin. So you have to repent sincerely and determine not to commit it again, then take the glad tidings of the good end and welfare. May Allah improve you, help you from yourself, your desires, and accept your repentance. He is the All-Generous. May Allah's Peace, Mercy, and Blessings be upon you!


The General Mufti of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia



The Chief of the Council of Senior Scholars



and the Department of Scholarly Research and Ifta`


http://alifta.com/Fatawa/FatawaChapters.aspx?View=Page&PageID=1295&PageNo=1&BookID=14

No comments:

Post a Comment