Tuesday, September 25, 2012




Shaykh Dr. Saalih As-Saalih: 
Student of Shaykh Muhammed Saalih Al-Uthaymeen
A well known Author and Caller to Islaam taken from albaseerah.org
Shaikh Ahmed Baazmool:
He is teacher in Masjid Haram Makka, and a knowledgeable duat in KSA, and also give lecture over broad-cast radio, and he wrote many books and from his books are the risala of Umar radi allahu anhu and Musa al-asharee. this info is taken from his class "shar ul usool at tafseer" found at authentic statement.com, introduced by brother Abu Sufyan Zahed Rasheed. - i did not write word for word.
Sheikh Ahmed Yahyah Najmi asked us when we went to see him that if anyone wants to read to get ijaaza from him then they should goto and get a statement from either Sheikh Rabee' or sheikh Ahmed Bazmool that they are salafi.
Mashaallaah this is sufficient tazkiyyah for sheikh Ahmed Bazmool.  posted at salafitalk.net by abdulilah.

Shaykh Abu Amr Al-Yemene:
He is a student of Shaykh Muqbil.
---------------this below info. was sent to me by a sister from our strivingsalafiyat yahoo group alhamdulillah--------------------
wa 'alaykum assalaam wa rahmatullaani wa barakaatuh ya ukhti.  inshaa'Allaah, i was able to find the following info:
Abu Az-Zubayr Shadeed Muhammad:
from New Jersey, USA
- Graduate, Institute of Arabic Language;
- Graduate, Faculty of Hadeeth (Islaamic University of Madeenah, KSA)

Shaykh Saleh As-Saleh: Shaykh Dr Saleh As-Saleh (may Allah preserve him) is from the foremost students of al-Allaamah al-Faqeeh Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Saalih Al-Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy upon him).  He took knowledge from him (rahimahullaah) from a long distance for a while, then on a continuous basis from 1412-1415H and then regularly from 1415H where he became a dedicated student and studied with him until his death in 1421H.  Shaykh Saleh lived around 500 yards from Shaykh's Al-Uthaymeen's house and has been blessed by Allaah to have obtained a PHd in Medical Biochemistry and is a professor at Qaasim University in KSA.  Furthermore, he is a well-known author of many great writings and books.  The Shaykh resides in 'Unayzah, KSA and is active in his call to the salafi da'wah.  He holds regular classes in the English Language on Paltalk, under Social Issues, Room: Understand Islam 1.
Shaykh Abu Amr Al Yemenee: Shaykhs Zaayed al-Wasaabee and Abu 'Amr al-Hajooree, may Allaah preserve them, are from the students of Shaykh Muqbil al-Waadi'ee, may Allaah have mercy on him, and from the students of Shaykh Yahyaa al-Hajooree. Shaykh Zaayed is also from the students of shaykh Muhammad Ibn 'Abdul-Wahhaab al-Wasaabee, may Allaah preserve him. Shaykh Zaayed has been and continues to be a student of knowledge for the last fifteen years along with Shaykh Abu 'Amr al-Hajooree has been a student of knowledge for the past eleven years. They are both from the shaykhs of Daarul Hadeeth, Dammaaj, and also amongst the people who give khutbahs, go out for dawah, its teachers, and people of research. Shaykh Yahyaa had also sent them for the first time for dawah to India in the past year (2005). And they are also sent for other dawah affairs within Yemen. They continue to be students of knowledge in Daarul Hadeeth, Dammaaj to this present time.
Inshaa'Allaah this was of some help.
Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum,
Sister Aneesa
------------------------------
troid these brothers brief bio but they changed their site, so they don't have anymore. that's sad. i will if i can find from else where.
for more information contact: info@understand-islam.netalbaseerah_org@yahoo.com, insha-allah.

Blog EntryNov 18, '10 12:54 PM
by Nasrin for everyone
Women Natural Blood of Women Sh Ibn Al Uthaymeen                                                            
Attachment: Women__Natural_Blood_of_Women__Sh_Ibn_Al_Uthaymeen.pdf
Wudhu and Gushul and Its Related Matters by Shaykh Fawzan                                                            
Blog EntryOct 27, '10 6:48 PM
by Nasrin for everyone
Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 236
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Some (cooked) meat was brought to Allah Apostle and the meat of a forearm was presented to him as he used to like it. He ate a morsel of it and said, “I will be the chief of all the people on the Day of Resurrection. Do you know the reason for it? Allah will gather all the human being of early generations as well as late generation on one plain so that the announcer will be able to make them all-hear his voice and the watcher will be able to see all of them. The sun will come so close to the people that they will suffer such distress and trouble as they will not be able to bear or stand. Then the people will say, ‘Don’t you see to what state you have reached? Won’t you look for someone who can intercede for you with your Lord’ Some people will say to some others, ‘Go to Adam.’ So they will go to Adam and say to him. ‘You are the father of mankind; Allah created you with His Own Hand, and breathed into you of His Spirit (meaning the spirit which he created for you); and ordered the angels to prostrate before you; so (please) intercede for us with your Lord. Don’t you see in what state we are? Don’t you see what condition we have reached?’ Adam will say, ‘Today my Lord has become angry as He has never become before, nor will ever become thereafter. He forbade me (to eat of the fruit of) the tree, but I disobeyed Him . Myself! Myself! Myself! (has more need for intercession). Go to someone else; go to Noah.’ So they will go to Noah and say (to him), ‘O Noah! You are the first (of Allah’s Messengers) to the people of the earth, and Allah has named you a thankful slave; please intercede for us with your Lord. Don’t you see in what state we are?’ He will say.’ Today my Lord has become angry as He has never become nor will ever become thereafter. I had (in the world) the right to make one definitely accepted invocation, and I made it against my nation. Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Abraham.’ They will go to Abraham and say, ‘O Abraham! You are Allah’s Apostle and His Khalil from among the people of the earth; so please intercede for us with your Lord. Don’t you see in what state we are?’ He will say to them, ‘My Lord has today become angry as He has never become before, nor will ever become thereafter. I had told three lies (Abu Haiyan (the sub-narrator) mentioned them in the Hadith) Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Moses.’ The people will then go to Moses and say, ‘O Moses! You art Allah’s Apostle and Allah gave you superiority above the others with this message and with His direct Talk to you; (please) intercede for us with your Lord Don’t you see in what state we are?’ Moses will say, ‘My Lord has today become angry as He has never become before, nor will become thereafter, I killed a person whom I had not been ordered to kill. Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Jesus.’ So they will go to Jesus and say, ‘O Jesus! You are Allah’s Apostle and His Word which He sent to Mary, and a superior soul created by Him, and you talked to the people while still young in the cradle. Please intercede for us with your Lord. Don’t you see in what state we are?’ Jesus will say. ‘My Lord has today become angry as He has never become before nor will ever become thereafter. Jesus will not mention any sin, but will say, ‘Myself! Myself! Myself! Go to someone else; go to Muhammad.’ So they will come to me and say, ‘O Muhammad ! You are Allah’s Apostle and the last of the prophets, and Allah forgave your early and late sins. (Please) intercede for us with your Lord. Don’t you see in what state we are?” The Prophet added, “Then I will go beneath Allah’s Throne and fall in prostration before my Lord. And then Allah will guide me to such praises and glorification to Him as He has never guided anybody else before me. Then it will be said, ‘O Muhammad Raise your head. Ask, and it will be granted. Intercede It (your intercession) will be accepted.’ So I will raise my head and Say, ‘My followers, O my Lord! My followers, O my Lord’. It will be said, ‘O Muhammad! Let those of your followers who have no accounts, enter through such a gate of the gates of Paradise as lies on the right; and they will share the other gates with the people.” The Prophet further said, “By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, the distance between every two gate-posts of Paradise is like the distance between Mecca and Busra (in Sham).”
================================================================
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 532
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, “The believers will be kept (waiting) on the Day of Resurrection so long that they will become worried and say, “Let us ask somebody to intercede far us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from our place.
Then they will go to Adam and say, ‘You are Adam, the father of the people. Allah created you with His Own Hand and made you reside in His Paradise and ordered His angels to prostrate before you, and taught you the names of all things will you intercede for us with your Lord so that He may relieve us from this place of ours? Adam will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking.’ He will mention his mistakes he had committed, i.e., his eating off the tree though he had been forbidden to do so. He will add, ‘Go to Noah, the first prophet sent by Allah to the people of the Earth.’ The people will go to Noah who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking’ He will mention his mistake which he had done, i.e., his asking his Lord without knowledge.’ He will say (to them), ‘Go to Abraham, Khalil Ar-Rahman.’ They will go to Abraham who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking. He would mention three words by which he told a lie, and say (to them). ‘Go to Moses, a slave whom Allah gave the Torah and spoke to, directly and brought near Him, for conversation.’
They will go to Moses who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking. He will mention his mistake he made, i.e., killing a person, and will say (to them), ‘Go to Jesus, Allah’s slave and His Apostle, and a soul created by Him and His Word.’ (Be: And it was.) They will go to Jesus who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking but you’d better go to Muhammad the slave whose past and future sins have been forgiven by Allah.’ So they will come to me, and I will ask my Lord’s permission to enter His House and then I will be permitted. When I see Him I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He will, and then He will say, ‘O Muhammad, lift up your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted, and ask (for anything) for it will be granted:’ Then I will raise my head and glorify my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me. Allah will put a limit for me (to intercede for a certain type of people) I will take them out and make them enter Paradise.” (Qatada said: I heard Anas saying that), the Prophet said, “I will go out and take them out of Hell (Fire) and let them enter Paradise, and then I will return and ask my Lord for permission to enter His House and I will be permitted.
When I will see Him I will fall down in prostration before Him and He will leave me in prostration as long as He will let me (in that state), and then He will say, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted, and ask, your request will be granted.’ ” The Prophet added, “So I will raise my head and glorify and praise Him as He has taught me. Then I will intercede and He will put a limit for me (to intercede for a certain type of people). I will take them out and let them enter Paradise.” (Qatada added: I heard Anas saying that) the Prophet said, ‘I will go out and take them out of Hell (Fire) and let them enter Paradise, and I will return for the third time and will ask my Lord for permission to enter His house, and I will be allowed to enter.
When I see Him, I will fall down in prostration before Him, and will remain in prostration as long as He will, and then He will say, ‘Raise your head, O Muhammad, and speak, for you will be listened to, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted, and ask, for your request will be granted.’ So I will raise my head and praise Allah as He has taught me and then I will intercede and He will put a limit for me (to intercede for a certain type of people). I will take them out and let them enter Paradise.” (Qatada said: I heard Anas saying that) the Prophet said, “So I will go out and take them out of Hell (Fire) and let them enter Paradise, till none will remain in the Fire except those whom Quran will imprison (i.e., those who are destined for eternal life in the fire).” The narrator then recited the Verse:– “It may be that your Lord will raise you to a Station of Praise and Glory.’ (17.79) The narrator added: This is the Station of Praise and Glory which Allah has promised to your Prophet.
==================================================================
Bukhari :: Book 6 :: Volume 60 :: Hadith 3
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, “On the Day of Resurrection the Believers will assemble and say, ‘Let us ask somebody to intercede for us with our Lord.’ So they will go to Adam and say, ‘You are the father of all the people, and Allah created you with His Own Hands, and ordered the angels to prostrate to you, and taught you the names of all things; so please intercede for us with your Lord, so that He may relieve us from this place of ours.’ Adam will say, ‘I am not fit for this (i.e. intercession for you).’ Then Adam will remember his sin and feel ashamed thereof. He will say, ‘Go to Noah, for he was the first Apostle, Allah sent to the inhabitants of the earth.’ They will go to him and Noah will say,
‘I am not fit for this undertaking.’ He will remember his appeal to his Lord to do what he had no knowledge of, then he will feel ashamed thereof and will say, ‘Go to the Khalil–r-Rahman (i.e. Abraham).’ They will go to him and he will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking. Go to Moses, the slave to whom Allah spoke (directly) and gave him the Torah .’ So they will go to him and he will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking.’ and he will mention (his) killing a person who was not a killer, and so he will feel ashamed thereof before his Lord, and he will say, ‘Go to Jesus, Allah’s Slave, His Apostle and Allah’s Word and a Spirit coming from Him. Jesus will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking, go to Muhammad the Slave of Allah whose past and future sins were forgiven by Allah.’ So they will come to me and I will proceed till I will ask my Lord’s Permission and I will be given permission. When I see my Lord, I will fall down in Prostration and He will let me remain in that state as long as He wishes and then I will be addressed.’ (Muhammad!) Raise your head. Ask, and your request will be granted; say, and your saying will be listened to; intercede, and your intercession will be accepted.’ I will raise my head and praise Allah with a saying (i.e. invocation) He will teach me, and then I will intercede. He will fix a limit for me (to intercede for) whom I will admit into Paradise. Then I will come back again to Allah, and when I see my Lord, the same thing will happen to me. And then I will intercede and Allah will fix a limit for me to intercede whom I will let into Paradise, then I will come back for the third time; and then I will come back for the fourth time, and will say, ‘None remains in Hell but those whom the Quran has imprisoned (in Hell) and who have been destined to an eternal stay in Hell.’ ” (The compiler) Abu ‘Abdullah said: ‘But those whom the Qur’an has imprisoned in Hell,’ refers to the Statement of Allah:
“They will dwell therein forever.” (16.29)
===================================================================
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 507
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, “Allah will gather the believers on the Day of Resurrection in the same way (as they are gathered in this life), and they will say, ‘Let us ask someone to intercede for us with our Lord that He may relieve us from this place of ours.’ Then they will go to Adam and say, ‘O Adam! Don’t you see the people (people’s condition)? Allah created you with His Own Hands and ordered His angels to prostrate before you, and taught you the names of all the things. Please intercede for us with our Lord so that He may relieve us from this place of ours.’ Adam will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking’ and mention to them the mistakes he had committed, and add, “But you d better go to Noah as he was the first Apostle sent by Allah to the people of the Earth.’ They will go to Noah who will reply, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking,’ and mention the mistake which he made, and add, ‘But you’d better go to Abraham, Khalil Ar-Rahman.’
They will go to Abraham who will reply, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking,’ and mention to them the mistakes he made, and add, ‘But you’d better go to Moses, a slave whom Allah gave the Torah and to whom He spoke directly’ They will go to Moses who will reply, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking,’ and mention to them the mistakes he made, and add, ‘You’d better go to Jesus, Allah’s slave and His Apostle and His Word (Be: And it was) and a soul created by Him.’ They will go to Jesus who will say, ‘I am not fit for this undertaking, but you’d better go to Muhammad whose sins of the past and the future had been forgiven (by Allah).’ So they will come to me and I will ask the permission of my Lord, and I will be permitted (to present myself) before Him. When I see my Lord, I will fall down in (prostration) before Him and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then it will be said to me, ‘O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.’ I will then raise my head and praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit whom I will admit into Paradise.
I will come back again, and when I see my Lord (again), I will fall down in prostration before Him, and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then He will say, ‘O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.’ I will then praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit to whom I will admit into Paradise, I will return again, and when I see my Lord, I will fall down (in prostration) and He will leave me (in prostration) as long as He wishes, and then He will say, ‘O Muhammad! Raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.’ I will then praise my Lord with certain praises which He has taught me, and then I will intercede. Allah will allow me to intercede (for a certain kind of people) and will fix a limit to whom I will admit into Paradise. I will come back and say, ‘O my Lord! None remains in Hell (Fire) but those whom Qur’an has imprisoned therein and for whom eternity in Hell (Fire) has become inevitable.’ “
The Prophet added, “There will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: ‘La ilaha illal-lah,’ and has in his heart good equal to the weight of a barley grain. Then there will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: ‘ La ilaha illal-lah,’ and has in his heart good equal to the weight of a wheat grain. Then there will come out of Hell (Fire) everyone who says: ‘La ilaha illal-lah,’ and has in his heart good equal to the weight of an atom (or a smallest ant).”
================================================================
Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 373
Anas b Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: Allah would gather people on the Day of Resurrection and they would be concerned about it, and Ibn Ubaid said. They would get a Divine inspiration about it, and would say: If we could seek intercession with our Lord, we may be relieved from this predicament of ours. He (the Holy Prophet) said: They would come to Adam andsay, Thou art Adam, the father of mankind. Allah created thee with His own hand and breathed unto thee of His Spirit and commanded the angels and they prostrated before thee. So intercede for us with thy Lords, that He may relieve us from this position of ours. He would say: I am not in a position to do this, and would recall his error, and would fight shy of his Lord on account of that; go to Noah the first messenger (after me) sent by Allah. He (the Holy Prophet) said: So they would come to Noah (peace be upon him). He would say: I am not in a position to do that for you, and recall his fault which he had committed, and would fight shy of his Lord on account of that, (and would say): You better go to Ibrahim (peace be upon him) whom Allah took for a friend. They would come to Ibrahim (peace be upon him) and he would say: I am not in a position to do that for you, and would recall his fault that he had committed and would, therefore, fight shy of his Lord on that account (and would say): You better go to Moses (peace be upon him) with whom Allah conversed and con- ferred Torah upon him. He (the Holy Prophet) said: So they would come to Moses (peace be upon him) He would say: I am not in a position to do that for you, and would recall his fault that he had committed and would fight shy of his Lord on account of that (and would say): You better go to Jesus, the Spirit of Allah and His word He would say: I am not in a position to do that for you; you better go to Muhammad (may peace be upon him), a servant whose former and later sins have been forgiven. He (the narrator) said: The Messenger or Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: So they would come to me and I would ask the permission of my Lord and it would be granted to me, and when I would see Him, I would fall down in prostration, and He (Allah) would leave me thus as long as He would wish, and then it would be said: O Muhammad, raise your head, say and you would be heard; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. Then I would raise my head and extrol my Lord with the praise which my Lord would teach me. I shall then inter- cede, but a limit would be set for me I would bring them out from the Fire and make them enter Paradise (according to the limit). I shall return then ard fall down in pros- tration and Allah would leave me (in that position) as long as He would wish to leave me it would be said: Rise, O Muhammad, say and you would be heard; ask and it would be conferred; intercede and intercession would be granted. I would raise my head and extrol my Lord with praise that He would teach me. I would theft intercede and a limit would be set for me. I would bring them out of the Fire (of Hell) and make them enter Paradise. He (the narrator) said: I do not remember whether he (the Holy Prophet) said at tLe third time or at the fourth time: O my Lord, none has been left in the Fire, but thise restrained by the Holy Qur’an, i e. those who were eternally doomed. Ibn Ubaid said in a narration: Qatada observed: whose everlasting stay was imperative”.
==================================================================
Bukhari :: Book 9 :: Volume 93 :: Hadith 601
Narrated Ma’bad bin Hilal Al’Anzi:
We, i.e., some people from Basra gathered and went to Anas bin Malik, and we went in company with Thabit Al-Bunnani so that he might ask him about the Hadith of Intercession on our behalf. Behold, Anas was in his palace, and our arrival coincided with his Duha prayer. We asked permission to enter and he admitted us while he was sitting on his bed. We said to Thabit, “Do not ask him about anything else first but the Hadith of Intercession.” He said, “O Abu Hamza! There are your brethren from Basra coming to ask you about the Hadith of Intercession.” Anas then said, “Muhammad talked to us saying, ‘On the Day of Resurrection the people will surge with each other like waves, and then they will come to Adam and say, ‘Please intercede for us with your Lord.’ He will say, ‘I am not fit for that but you’d better go to Abraham as he is the Khalil of the Beneficent.’ They will go to Abraham and he will say, ‘I am not fit for that, but you’d better go to Moses as he is the one to whom Allah spoke directly.’ So they will go to Moses and he will say, ‘I am not fit for that, but you’d better go to Jesus as he is a soul created by Allah and His Word.’ (Be: And it was) they will go to Jesus and he will say, ‘I am not fit for that, but you’d better go to Muhammad.’
They would come to me and I would say, ‘I am for that.’ Then I will ask for my Lord’s permission, and it will be given, and then He will inspire me to praise Him with such praises as I do not know now. So I will praise Him with those praises and will fall down, prostrate before Him. Then it will be said, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for your will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my followers! My followers!’ And then it will be said, ‘Go and take out of Hell (Fire) all those who have faith in their hearts, equal to the weight of a barley grain.’ I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down (prostrate) before Him. Then it will be said, ‘O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my followers! My followers!’ It will be said, ‘Go and take out of it all those who have faith in their hearts equal to the weight of a small ant or a mustard seed.’ I will go and do so and return to praise Him with the same praises, and fall down in prostration before Him. It will be said, ‘O, Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to, and ask, for you will be granted (your request); and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.’ I will say, ‘O Lord, my followers!’ Then He will say, ‘Go and take out (all those) in whose hearts there is faith even to the lightest, lightest mustard seed. (Take them) out of the Fire.’ I will go and do so.”‘
When we left Anas, I said to some of my companions, “Let’s pass by Al-Hasan who is hiding himself in the house of Abi Khalifa and request him to tell us what Anas bin Malik has told us.” So we went to him and we greeted him and he admitted us. We said to him, “O Abu Said! We came to you from your brother Anas Bin Malik and he related to us a Hadith about the intercession the like of which I have never heard.” He said, “What is that?” Then we told him of the Hadith and said, “He stopped at this point (of the Hadith).” He said, “What then?” We said, “He did not add anything to that.” He said, Anas related the Hadith to me twenty years ago when he was a young fellow. I don’t know whether he forgot or if he did not like to let you depend on what he might have said.” We said, “O Abu Said ! Let us know that.” He smiled and said, “Man was created hasty. I did not mention that, but that I wanted to inform you of it.
Anas told me the same as he told you and said that the Prophet added, ‘I then return for a fourth time and praise Him similarly and prostrate before Him me the same as he ‘O Muhammad, raise your head and speak, for you will be listened to; and ask, for you will be granted (your request): and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted .’ I will say, ‘O Lord, allow me to intercede for whoever said, ‘None has the right to be worshiped except Allah.’ Then Allah will say, ‘By my Power, and my Majesty, and by My Supremacy, and by My Greatness, I will take out of Hell (Fire) whoever said: ‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah.’ ”
====
Muslim :: Book 1 : Hadith 377
Ma’bad b. Hilal al ‘Anazi reported: We went to Anas b. Malik through Thabit and reached there (his house) while he was offering the forenoon prayer. Thabit sought permission for us and we entered, and he seated Thabit with him on his bedstead. He (Thabit) said to him (Anas b. Malik): O Abu Hamza (kunya of Anas b. Malik), your brothers from among the inhabitants of Basra ask you to narrate to them the hadith of intercession. He said: Muhammad (may peace be upon him) narrated to us: When it would be the Day of Resurrection, some of the people would rush to one another in bewilderment. They would come to Adam and say: Intercede (with your Lord) for your progeny. He would say: I am not fit to do this, but go to Ibrabim (peace be upon him) for he is the Friend of Allah. They would come to Ibrahim, but he would say: I am not fit to do this, but go to Moses, for he is Allah’s Interlocutor. They would come to Moses, but he would say: I am not fit to do this, but you should go to Jesus, for he is the Spirit of Allah and His word. They would come to Jesus, and he would say, I am not fit to do this; you better go to Muhammad (may peace be upon him). They would come to me, and I would say: I am in a position to do that, I would go and ask the permission of my Lord and it would be granted to me. I would then stand before Him and would extol Him with praises which I am not able to do now, but with which Allah would inspire me, then I would fall in prostration and it would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise thy head, and say and it would be listened to; ask and it would be granted, intercede and it would be accepted. I shall say: My Lord, my people, my people It would be said: Go, and bring forth from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a wheat grain or a barley seed. I would go and do that; then I would return to my Lord and extol Him with those praises (taught to me by Allah), then I would fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head, and say and it would be heard; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. So I would say: My people. my people. It would be said to me: Go and take out from it (Hell) him who has in his heart faith equal to the weight of a mustard seed. I would go and do that. I would again return to my Lord and extol Him with those praises. I would then fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raisevour head: say, and you would be listened to; ask and it would be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. I would say: My Lord, my people, my people. It would be said to me: Go, and bring out of the Fire him who has in his heart as much faith as the smallest, smallest, smallest grain of mustard seed. I would go and do that.
This is the hadith which Anas narrated to us. We went out of his (house) and when we reached the upper part of Jabban (graveyard) we said: Would that we meet Hasan and salute him and he was hiding in the house of Abu Khalifa. He (Ma’bad b. Hilal, the narrator) said: We went to him and greeted him and we said: O Abu Sa’id, we come from your brother Abu Hamza (kunya of Anas), and we have never heard a hadith like this relating to intercession, which he has narrated to us. He said: Narrate it, we narrated the hadith. He said: Narrate it (still further). We said: He did not (narrate it) before us more than this. He said: He (Anas) had narrated it to us twenty years back, when he was strong and healthy. He has in fact missed something. I cannot make out whether the old man has forgotten or he has (intentionally) avoided to narrate it to you lest you should rely (absolutely) upon it (and abandon doing good deeds). We said to him: Relate that to us, and he laughed and said: There is haste in the nature of man. I did not make mention of it to you but for the fact that I wanted to narrate that to you (and added that the Holy Prophet said): I would then return to my Lord for the fourth time and extol Him with these praises. I would then fall in prostration. It would be said to me: O Muhammad, raise your head: say and it will be listened to; ask and it will be granted; intercede and intercession would be accepted. I would say: O my Lord, permit me regarding him who professed: There is no god but Allah. He (the Lord) would say: That is not for thee or that is not what lies with thee, but by My Honour, Glory, Greatness and Might, I would certainly take him out who professed it: There is no god but Allah. He (the narrator, Ma’bad) said: I hear testimony to the fact that the hadith transmitted to us-by Hasan was heard by him from Anas b. Malik and I can see that he reported it twenty years back, when he was hale and hearty.
Blog EntryOct 27, '10 6:47 PM
by Nasrin for everyone
Dawud :: Book 40 : Hadith 4735Narrated Al-Bara’ ibn Azib:
We went out with the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) accompanying the bier of a man of the Ansar. When we reached his grave, it was not yet dug. So the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) sat down and we also sat down around him as if birds were over our heads. He had in his hand a stick with which he was scratching the ground.
He then raised his head and said: Seek refuge with Allah from the punishment in the grave. He said it twice or thrice.
The version of Jabir adds here: He hears the beat of their sandals when they go back, and at that moment he is asked: O so and so! Who is your Lord, what is your religion, and who is your Prophet?
Hannad’s version says: Two angels will come to him, make him sit up and ask him: Who is your Lord?
He will reply: My Lord is Allah. They will ask him: What is your religion? He will reply: My religion is Islam. They will ask him: What is your opinion about the man who was sent on a mission among you? He will reply: He is the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). They will ask: Who made you aware of this? He will reply: I read Allah’s Book, believed in it, and considered it true; which is verified by Allah’s words: “Allah’s Book, believed in it, and considered it true, which is verified by Allah’s words: “Allah establishes those who believe with the word that stands firm in this world and the next.”
The agreed version reads: Then a crier will call from Heaven: My servant has spoken the truth, so spread a bed for him from Paradise, clothe him from Paradise, and open a door for him into Paradise. So some of its air and perfume will come to him, and a space will be made for him as far as the eye can see.
He also mentioned the death of the infidel, saying: His spirit will be restored to his body, two angels will come to him, make him sit up and ask him: Who is your Lord?
He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know. They will ask him: What is your religion? He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know. They will ask: Who was the man who was sent on a mission among you? He will reply: Alas, alas! I do not know. Then a crier will call from Heaven: He has lied, so spread a bed for him from Hell, clothe him from Hell, and open for him a door into Hell. Then some of its heat and pestilential wind will come to him, and his grave will be compressed, so that his ribs will be crushed together.
Jabir’s version adds: One who is blind and dumb will then be placed in charge of him, having a sledge-hammer such that if a mountain were struck with it, it would become dust. He will give him a blow with it which will be heard by everything between the east and the west except by men and jinn, and he will become dust. Then his spirit will be restored to him.

Now lecture links:  right click on the link and then click on save target as to save;
The Natural Blood of Women top of page
02- Natural Blood of Women - Ch 4 - Rulings Related to Menses - part 1 - Saleh As-Saleh - 31:04 · 3.56 MB · MP3
03- Natural Blood of Women - Ch 4 - Rulings Related to Menses - part 2 - Saleh As-Saleh - 30:19 · 3.47 MB · MP3

Important Lessons for the Ummah
Comprehensive, basic, summarized, necessary reference book by Shaykh bin Baaz rahimahullaah

14- Important Lessons - Ch 03 - Pillars of Faith - Saleh As-Saleh - 60:01 · 6.87 MB · MP3
15- Important Lessons - Ch 04 - Tawheed - Shirk Opposes Tawheed - Saleh As-Saleh - 40:00 · 4.58 MB · MP3

- top of page
25- Important Lessons - Ch 06 - Salaah - Its Conditions - Saleh As-Saleh - 72:28 · 8.29 MB · MP3
26- Important Lessons - Ch 07 - Salaah - Its Pillars - Saleh As-Saleh - 27:59 · 3.2 MB · MP3
27- Important Lessons - Ch 08 - Salaah - Its Waajibaat - Saleh As-Saleh - 13:44 · 1.57 MB · MP3
28- Important Lessons - Ch 09 - Salaah - At-Tashahud - Its Meaning - Saleh As-Saleh - 19:26 · 2.22 MB · MP3
29- Important Lessons - Ch 10 - Salaah - Sunan Acts of As-Salaah - Saleh As-Saleh - 15:07· 1.73 MB · MP3
30- Important Lessons - Ch 11 - Salaah - Invalidators of Salaah - Saleh As-Saleh - 9:40· -1.11 MB · MP3
 
Blog EntryJun 12, '10 10:34 AM
by Nasrin for everyone
Seeking Knowledge
by Shaykh Ali at-Tuwayjari حفظه الله
Delivered on February 24, 2007
http://www.albaseerah.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3106



BENEFITS OF SEEKING KNOWLEDGE

The Shaykh حفظه الله started off by praising Allaah سبحانه وتعالى and sending the salaat and salaam upon the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. He said that on this day, the sixth day of the second month which is the month of Safar in the year 1428, which is a Saturday, we begin this lecture and Inshaa Allaah after the lecture we will answer questions.

The lecture that I would like to deliver will be about “Urging Students to Seek Knowledge”. I invite all my brothers and all the Muslims at large to benefit from the Seminar that brother Zahid just spoke about. It is a seminar whose fruits have been seen before and its benefits have been witnessed before. Allaah سبحانه وتعالى has made it easy for Major Scholars to participate in such a seminar and it is rare indeed for so many of the Major Scholars to participate and gather together in one seminar. This is from the bounty of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى upon us and upon those who organize this seminar. So I encourage all Muslims to register for this seminar and to participate in it because a Muslim needs to have Fiqh of his religion – he needs to understand his religion.

The Shaykh حفظه الله went on to say that there is a lot of evidence from the Qur’aan and the Sunnah showing the virtues of knowledge.


VIRTUES OF SEEKING KNOWLEDGE MENTIONED IN THE QUR’AAN

From them is a saying of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى that:
يَرْفَعِ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ دَرَجَاتٍ

{…Allâh will exalt in degree those of you who believe, and those who have been granted knowledge...} [Al-Mujaadilah 58:11]

Allaah سبحانه وتعالى clarifies in this verse that He will raise the Believers in levels, those of them who were given knowledge will be raised many levels and high levels. Another verse is the saying of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى:
قُلْ هَلْ يَسْتَوِي الَّذِينَ يَعْلَمُونَ وَالَّذِينَ لا يَعْلَمُونَ إِنَّمَا يَتَذَكَّرُ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ

{…..Say: "Are those who know equal to those who know not?" It is only men of understanding who will remember
(i.e. get a lesson from Allâh's Signs and Verses). }
 [Az-Zumar 39:9]

If you realize, there was no response to this question as the aim of this question is affirmation. There was a question to which a response did not come after it, why? Because this is an issue that no one differs in, there is no differing between anyone or any two people that ‘those who know are not equal to those who do not know.’

Another saying of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى is:
إِنَّمَا يَخْشَى اللَّهَ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ الْعُلَمَاءُ

{…It is only those who have knowledge among His slaves that fear Allâh…} [Fatir 35:28]

And what is khashyah (خشية)? Khashyah is the fear of someone you know. So if fear comes together with knowing the one you fear, then this is called khashyah. The `Ulamaa’ are those who best know Allaah سبحانه وتعالى and His Capability. This is why Allaah سبحانه وتعالى described them as havingkhashyah of Him سبحانه وتعالى .


VIRTUES OF SEEKING KNOWLEDGE MENTIONED IN THE SUNNAH

As for the Sunnah, then there are many different evidences showing the virtues of knowledge. From amongst them is the saying of the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم "Whoever Allaah سبحانه وتعالى wants good for, He gives him fiqh (understanding) of the Deen.”[1]. Here the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم clarified that those whom Allaah سبحانه وتعالى wishes good for, He gives them understanding of the religion. This is the person that Allaah سبحانه وتعالى wishes good for, the one who has understanding of Deen. Also from the understanding of this hadeeth is that ‘those whom Allaah سبحانه وتعالى does not wish good for, then He does not give them understanding in the religion’. So he حفظه الله advises everybody to be keen in seeking knowledge and gaining understanding in the religion in order to be from those whom Allaah سبحانه وتعالى wishes good for.

In another hadeeth, the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “Whoever traverses a path in order to gain knowledge, then Allaah سبحانه وتعالى will make the path to Jannah easy for him.”[2]. So if you go to a masjid for a lecture or a class, then it is as though you are going towards Jannah i.e. you are going on a path towards Jannah, this is a great virtue of Knowledge.

At-Tabaraani narrated a hadeeth by Abu Umaamah that the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “Whoever comes to a masjid and he did not come to the masjid except with the intention that he would learn something good or teach something good, he will be given the reward of someone who performed hajj.”[3]. Look at this great virtue, just look at this great reward, whoever goes to the masjid to learn, Allaah سبحانه وتعالى will give him the reward of a hajj – of a person who went to Makkah and made tawaaf (circumambulation) around the Ka’bah and he made sa’ee (walking between Safa and Marwah) as well as the rest of the rituals of hajj. Whoever goes to a masjid to seek knowledge will be given this same reward.

In another hadeeth, the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “The student of knowledge (or the seeker of knowledge), everything will ask forgiveness for him even the fish in the ocean.”[4]. Another great virtue is that everything asks forgiveness for the Student of Knowledge, even the fish that are in the ocean. This is due to their being pleased with what he seeks i.e. knowledge. This is another great virtue of knowledge and the seekers of knowledge.

In another hadeeth, the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “There is not a people who gather in a house from the houses of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى (a masjid) to recite the Book of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى or study it except that calmness will descend upon them and mercy would cover them and they would be surrounded by the angels and Allaah سبحانه وتعالى will mention them with good to those near to Him.”[5]. The Shaykh حفظه الله mentioned that the scholars Shaykh Ibn Baaz and Shaykh al-Albaanee رحمهم الله held the opinion that this does not only refer to a masjid, but any place – whether in a classroom or at home, i.e. whoever gathers together in order to study or recite the Book of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى, they will gain this reward. Take a look at this reward, sakeenah which is a great calmness will encompass them, and the angels will descend and surround them with their wings, and they will be in the Mercy of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى. Allaah سبحانه وتعالى will bestow mercy upon them and He would mention them with good, to those close to Him in the Heavens. This is an evidence of the virtues of seeking knowledge, and the khayr (خير - good) which is obtained by those who seek it.

Another hadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم in clarifying the virtues of the gatherings where knowledge is sought, is that it is a reason for the forgiving of sins. The Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said that “Allaah سبحانه وتعالى would say at the end of the gathering of those who gathered to gain knowledge, ‘Get up! You have been forgiven.’ The malaaikah (angels) would say ‘O Allaah سبحانه وتعالى there was a servant of yours who only came to that gathering because of a need – he only wanted a person in that gathering.’ Allaah سبحانه وتعالى would respond ‘I have forgiven him as well.’”[6]. This is because in such a virtuous gathering whoever gathers with them cannot be denied. The Shaykh حفظه الله repeated, ‘whoever gathers with such a virtuous gathering will not be denied.’ He will be given the same reward and he will be forgiven.


SUMMARY

This is the summary of what I wanted to speak about, ‘The virtues of gaining Knowledge’, so I advise you to be keen upon gaining knowledge.

The most important thing, O servant of Allaah, is for you to learn is the Qur’aan. You should read the Qur’aan and you should memorize whatever Allaah سبحانه وتعالى makes easy for you to memorize; and you should learn the meanings of the speech of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى. You should learn the meanings of the Qur’aan because it is the speech of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى and it is guidance, and it is light, and it is a cure, it is the cure for diseases and it is the cure for ignorance.

I also advise you to learn the Sunnah, to learn the hadeeth (sayings) of the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه و سلم.

I advise you to learn the ‘Aqeedah, to learn Tawheed in order that you may worship Allaah سبحانه وتعالى with sure knowledge and to single out Allaah alone with worship; and in order that you may know Shirk, and beware of Shirk whether it is minor or major because it nullifies your worship.

I also advise you to learn Fiqh and the Sharee’ah – the Legislation of Islaam.

And I advise you to participate in this upcoming Seminar, to attend and be keen on participating in it, and attending in order to learn the matters of your Religion because you shall indeed taste death.

Indeed you shall die one day, and nothing shall benefit you when you meet Allaah سبحانه وتعالى except beneficial knowledge and righteous actions. Nothing else will benefit you, so do not meet Allaah سبحانه وتعالى whilst you have shortcomings in this regard because this is not good for you and no one has the capability to bear the torment of Allaah. However, you are still in a position where you have time, there is still time where you have an opportunity to learn the Religion of Allaah سبحانه وتعالى and to learn to worship Allaah سبحانه وتعالى. This includes learning about your prayers, your fasting, your zakaat, your hajj and the Islaamic Legislations. I ask Allaah سبحانه وتعالى to grant you success in knowledge. This is where the Shaykh حفظه الله ended.
Marriage is Half of the Deen – what does it mean? By Shaykh Saleh as Saleh
Why marriage is considered completing half of the Deen?
 First of all, let’s examine the saying of Allah, in Surah Al-Baqarah: 187 [2:187] “It is made lawful for you to have sexual relations with your wives on the night of As-Saum (the fasts). They are Libâs [i.e. body-cover, or screen, or Sakan (i.e. you enjoy the pleasure of living with them – as in Verse 7:189) Tafsir At-Tabarî] for you and you are the same for them.”
A person worships Allah as an individual, and attains to fulfill what Allah gave him, from the means to manifest the purpose of existence on earth, and this purpose of existence for male and female is the worship of Allah alone, and through the natural need for both there is an interaction that mirrors for both in each other in terms of support regarding the purpose of existence and in terms of support to safe guard from falling into evil, when we examine the hadith of the prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam – O Youth, whoever amongst you is able to marry, get marry, and whoever is not able to marry, is recommended to fast. Because it is a protection for your sight and a protection for your private part, lest the person falls in haram and this is a completion for both part to each other. Both are needed half and half in order to get the lawful enjoyment thus protection from falling into sin, therefore protection for the deen for each part, and this is one objective.
And second objective is multiplication, something beloved in Islam, for there in is the strengthening of the ummah and prevalence of the deen, and this is the second objective that cannot be achieved except by both.
And the thirdly is the society at large, righteous family, good society.
 The people of knowledge assert that a person with desire getting married is better than optional prayer, because there are so much benefit and good consequences, if he becomes negligence then she can complete him by reminders and vice versa, the married in accordance to the way of the Sunnah are in a state of contempt, we are talking about the overall situations, a marriage that brings people away from Allah should be checked from the beginning, how did it start, did it start on the way of the sunnah in terms of choice of either spouse, most often those who don’t get married yet they are able, often think of zina, the haram relation,  or haram means.
Is marriage an obligation or a Sunnah?
It is a matter of dispute between the scholars, some of the scholars went with the opinion that marriage is an obligation [wajib] and they stated that as evidence that it is from the way of the Messengers as Allah stated in the Qur’an, Surah ar-Raad, [013:038] “And indeed We sent Messengers before you (O Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]), and made for them wives and offspring.”
And they said because of the Command of the Prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam, “O youth, whoever of you is able to marry, let him get marry…” This is a command and command necessitate obligation. However, they conditioned the obligation is based on two matters, first one is financial ability and second one is physical ability, and third condition is also circumstantial ability, to be able to offer the wife her rights, and to be just if he is married to more than one.
Second opinion is that marriage is a sunnah, and this is the opinion of the majority of the scholars, and they reasoned that the aya cited by the other scholars on the other opinion, they said this aya there is no daleel – evidence in it on obligation rather it is a clarification that it is from the way of the Prophets, indicating recommendation, not obligation. In the command of the prophet sallallahu alayhe wa sallam to the youth, they said, this is a command of direction not the command of obligation.
Point of Benefit: Marriage however, the five ruling of Islam applies on it,
1.      It is an obligation if person fears falling in haram,
2.      Marriage is haram under certain circumstances, in the land where there is war, fearing for his family, and in the case if he marries another one, and unable to be just then it is forbidden,
3.      Marriage is disliked for the poor who has no lust, also because this person will burden himself with poverty
4.      Marriage is allowable for the person who has no lust and it is recommendable if he intends to protect a woman in this case by marrying her, so if he doesn’t have desire for marriage, or sexual desire, in this case allowable for him and it may be recommendable if he marries in order to protect a woman.
5.      It is a sunnah for the person who has desire and is able to carry the marriage and this is in accordance with the opinion of the majority of scholars.
 



Blog EntryMay 4, '10 6:41 PM
by Nasrin for everyone
TV - Yes or No?
By Dr. Saleh as-Saleh
Taken from: Q & A on Pal Talk in the Understand Islam room under Social Issues,
7th Rajab 1427
Transcribed by Aboo Uthmaan
www.understand-islam.net
In general almost every house has a television, especially in western countries, if not in all (countries). Unlawful things (are shown on the television), like music (with different musical instruments), so therefore, television contains and shows: Unlawful music, Violent and criminal series and shows Superstitious and imaginative unrealistic things Free mixing of sexes, Nakedness and tight clothes, Gays and lesbians, Distorted information about Islam and Muslims.
In many “so called” soap operas you witness cheating, a man cheats on his wife and
she cheats on him with unlawful relations, Drinking of haraam, Women singing half naked without anything covering their breasts. The extent of the above varies from one program to another, but in many cases all of the above exists.
There is no doubt that anyone who uses the television for any of the above reasons then it is forbidden for him to keep it (the television) and forbidden for him to see. Anyone who brings the television (into the home), while knowing, or thinks that it is most likely that he cannot avoid the programs that are mentioned then he is insisting on haraam.
Anyone who brings the television (into the home) to his family and his children and leaves them to use it openly despite all of these programmes, even though he may not see them himself, then in this case he is committing haraam and accumulating sins because he is helping in haraam and will be held accountable on the Day of Resurrection.
Watching television without owning it is divided into three categories:
1) Watching that which is of benefit for one's religion and beneficial matters of this life, however it is conditional on it not becoming a means to see the haraam, for example, the woman sits looking at and enjoying seeing the man giving the news, because this would be fitnah. The same applies to the man, looking at a beautiful woman giving the news with enjoyment, this is a fitnah.
2) Seeing that which is harmful to one's religion is haraam because the believer is obligated to protect himself and his family in the religion.
3) That which is of no benefit or no harm is nonsense which does not befit the believer and the believer should not waste his time with it.
This is what has been discussed by our Shaykh, Muhammad ibn Saalih al- ‘Uthaymeen, rahimahullaah.
The Permanent Committee of Scholars have stated (in a fatwa) that the television is an instrument that in and of itself has no ruling regarding it; rather, the ruling applies to its use, if it is used for haraam, like singing, showing haraam pictures, foolishness, lying, cheating, deviant creeds (beliefs), altering realities, inciting fitan, then it is haraam, if it is used in that which is good, like recitation of the Qur’aan, making the truth clear, enjoining the good and forbidding the evil, then it becomes useful and permissible from this angle.
In the case that the two matters become equal or the level of evil exceeds the level of good then the television becomes haraam.

 
Blog EntryMar 14, '10 2:08 PM
by Nasrin for everyone
English - Important Lesson for Every Muslim                                                                 
Blog EntryMar 6, '10 11:17 PM
by Nasrin for everyone
Quick Look at Outline of Prayers                                                            
1. Question: Is it permissible to form an e-mail group for sisters only, where they could share different Islamic articles, inform about telelinks of the ‘ulama, lectures given by the salafi du'aat, and advise one another in aspects dealing with children, marriage, and the likes?
Answer: It is obligatory upon the Ummah, especially in these times to make use of this technology especially as the internet is used to disseminate and spread evil. So, Inshaa Allaah it is necessary that we use it in a good way so as to benefit the people and the Ummah of Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم. It is well known that he صلى الله عليه و سلم used to set aside particular days for benefiting and admonishing the women. Inshaa Allaah this will be a blessed effort that will especially benefit the children and the people in general. It is incumbent upon us to utilize the means we have available so that the good could reach the people.

http://www.albaseerah.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2373&highlight=giving+islamic+classes+masjid
Blog EntryJan 28, '10 5:21 PM
by Nasrin for everyone

The Correct Manner of Seeking Islaamic Knowledge
- Shaykh Ahmad an-Najmee
Reference:al-Fataawa al-Jaliyyah ‘anil-Manaahij ad-Da’wiyyah – Page 38, Question No.46
Category:Knowledge
Noble Shaykh - may Allaah protect and preserve you - I have a desire to seek Islaamic knowledge; I hope you can explain the correct manner of seeking Islaamic knowledge, and (may) Allaah grant you good?
The manner of seeking Islaamic knowledge is clear; It is upon you to seek knowledge from the Scholars, those of the Salafee methodology, and beware of those of the innovated methodologies. So if you (really) want the advice, then you should not approach them, rather, go to the people of knowledge who teach the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of the Messenger of Allaah (صلى الله عليه وسلم) and the correct Salafee ‘Aqeedah and start with that which is the most important and then move on to that which is (less) important (in order).
Translator:Mohammed Akhtar Chaudhry, Abu Abdullaah
Date Published:Tuesday, 07 February 2006
Date Printed:Thursday, 28 January 2010 at 17:21:23
Printed From:http://www.madeenah.com/article.cfm?id=1146
 

No comments:

Post a Comment